A&H

Guess who's back, back again?

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Finest's back, tell a friend

Hello to all! You may have noticed my absence, you may not!

Unfortunately due to health issues with the missus that resulted in our newborn having to be resuscitated in theatre (luckily successfully) I have been away from the pitch since the first week of December.

Got my first game back this afternoon on my favourite pitch of all, in a sleepy farmers village in north Herts :)

Will slowly read through and catch up with your shenanigans now! Assuming I don't break something or completely seize up into a petrified state of body this afternoon!

Good to be back!

The Referee Store
Good to have you back mate!

I definitely missed you - people were starting to talk sense and everything!

Bit disappointed in you though to be honest - surely they had WiFi in the theatre?

Priorities and all that mate!!

Who are you again? I'm sure we had a chap called hearts shiniest before now, is that something to do with you? :p

Welcome back to the fold mate. In all honesty I knew something was missing, just not that the something was you! :D

You gits :D

I've missed that special sense of humour that only referees develop! :p

Good to be back and even better to hear that the entertaining exchanges of SM and Padfoot are in good health!

@RegalRef name doesn't ring any bells, you new around here pal? ;)

You gits :D

I've missed that special sense of humour that only referees develop! :p

Good to be back and even better to hear that the entertaining exchanges of SM and Padfoot are in good health!

@RegalRef name doesn't ring any bells, you new around here pal? ;)
Touché!

I know you're joking though, how could you forget me? :p

Back