A&H

Hackett Watch - You Are the Ref 315

The Referee Store
Ah good but it's not right, it turns out you had misinterpreted your assistants signal when he raised his flag and proclaimed "I HAVE THE POWER" as meaning it was in penalty, when in fact this meant goal kick, therefore no action taken. However you have the option of either spraying disappearing spray in the lineos eyes, sticking his buzzer flag where the sun doesn't shine or giving him a dead leg for making you look a mug!

Reactions: SM
Damn should have seen that. Schoolboy error on my part :D

That's what you get for refereeing out in the sticks in Wales, you don't epget exposed to these common situations.

I'm sure you'll fair better with next weeks question - the attacking teams striker claims to be a psychic and predicts his own red card in the 98th minute of the game. What size crystal ball should he be using for you to take this seriously?

'he must have insulted you because you said 'too''???

Is it April fool's??? I probably have more respect for him than some on here, but that's absurd reasoning.

If you can understand the other language and you know it was OFFINABUS then out comes the card - but 'and you're a **** too!' doesn't even come close to implying the same thing was said back to him.

Back