A&H

Hello!

Brizzle Kicks

Level 9 Referee
Hello everyone!

Recently passed my BRC after playing football for the last 20 years. Did my first junior game last weekend for a local academy's under 9s and did my first OA game today! Looking forward to getting some advice and getting involved in the general chit chat.

Cheers.

A&H International
Cheers. The kids game was ok, just frustrating having to stop play for kids to do their laces and having to get them to retake throw ins (obviously I know you're there to help them with their development). Adult game was more interesting, no major incidents apart from me giving a goal even though the assistant had flagged for offside. He was blatantly onside but the assistant was one of the subs from the defending team. Both teams said I did a good job which I was pleased with! Found it really interesting seeing things from a refereeing point of view instead of being a player. Almost had the urge to go up for a couple of headers before remembering that I can't!

BK, I always tell my new referees to watch MoTD and the FLS and ask them what they are watching ... the action or the referee? 80%+ say the referee. I then apologise for spoiling their enjoyment of watching football

Back