A&H

Here we go again....

The Referee Store
All council pitches called off today and tomorrow in Liverpool, we haven't had any rain for about four days either.

Tomorrow's game has been called off, yesterday or Thursday, can't remember.

Had a game today though which was unplanned so all in good.

I had a brilliant game tomorrow, u18 girls top drawer, two brilliant clubs, and I had to ditch it as I am ill - argh!

Today was on. 3G pitch so was never being called off.

Got a friendly match in the morning if my legs will cope. :cry:

Bottom v top today (OA). Bottom team have made a few signings and with the aid of a cabbage patch of a pitch (dry just bobbly and very narrow) sneaked a 4-3 win. One yellow, no incidents of note. One of those games where you know you got everything right and you realise early doors that you're on it today. Walked off feeling great and looking forward to tomorrow's match. Have to savour these games in the same way that you just want to forget games when you know you've been below you're best.

Two friendly games today on synthetic pitch. 1pm game. 35 degrees Celcius but the ambient temperature of the surface was well above 50. The teams wanted to play so we went ahead conditional of reassessing conditions again after 15 minutes. Ended up completing the game with two drinks breaks each half. Second game on the line. Temps dropped to below 30 degrees so all good but would have preferred somewhere indoors and air conditioned.

Back