A&H

Hey Everyone!

dWalks

Level 7 Referee
Hey everyone. Been a long time lurker of the forums and finally decided to sign up given i've got a bit of free time (for once!).

I'm a Level 7 referee with the Northants FA, next season will be my third season as a referee (missed out a year due to a knee injury). Kind of happy that the season has died down as I can finally get some rest but there will come a time in the next week or two where i'm missing it completely. That's football for you!

Hopefully i'll stay pretty active on this, not many places where we can all congregate without being abused! :p

The Referee Store
Welcome mate. Welcome to the motley crew!

No matter what anyone tells you ( ie @Ross ) I am the most sensible member of the forum without doubt and post nothing but intelligent, sensible yet exciting and thought provoking gibberish. Just thought I would get that in early. :D

Welcome along! Few tips for you;
Ignore @Supermonkey cause he talks rubbish 99% of the time and also ignore @DanCohen17 cause he tends to 'shout loudly' or rant a lot as I prefer to call it!
Otherwise feel free to post and enjoy! If you have any questions feel free to ask someone!

@Ross - what's your policy on forum bans? Aled being a prime candidate?

Opps, was that not sent in a private message!!!! :D

Just kidding of course :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, my nonsense percentage appears to be going up from post to post.... Now at 99%???? New personal best. :D

Welcome :)
Remember no question is really stupid!
And just for the record @Aled I think @Supermonkey makes some intelligent points from time to time ;)

Reactions: SM
Back