A&H

Hi!

Dave Chisnall

Level 5 Referee
Hi Ladies and Gents

My name is Dave and I'm a level 5 referee for Lancashire FA. I'm 41 yrs old and I've been reffing for 4 years. I'm gonna try for level 4 this season and already had 1 assessment for it. Best of luck to you all in the coming season.

Dave

The Referee Store
Theres a name I recognise from Twitter

Welcome to the darkside, glad to have you on board

Enjoy!!

Oh dear, ANOTHER Northerner?! @Ross, think we've hit our quota now - time to shut the door to those North of Watford Gap please!!

In all seriousness, welcome Dave, I'm sure you'll love it here :)

Oh dear, ANOTHER Northerner?! @Ross, think we've hit our quota now - time to shut the door to those North of Watford Gap please!!

In all seriousness, welcome Dave, I'm sure you'll love it here :)
It's because the north is just better than the south. And Yorkshire I'd the best of the North, so therefore we are the best place in the world. Most people know that God created Heaven and Earth in 6 days, but not many people know that 5 and a half of those days were spent entirely on Yorkshire :p:D

Welcome to the site Dave, even though you are from Lancashire ;)

It's because the north is just better than the south. And Yorkshire I'd the best of the North, so therefore we are the best place in the world. Most people know that God created Heaven and Earth in 6 days, but not many people know that 5 and a half of those days were spent entirely on Yorkshire :p:D

Welcome to the site Dave, even though you are from Lancashire ;)
Thanks! Pmsl

Back