A&H

Historical attendances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Some interesting stats (I may want to do something with them) - could you let me know where you found them?

Thanks
J

These days there's some fudging of figures going on as clubs report season ticket holders as being there even if they didn't enter the ground. Arsenal reported attendance yesterday as 60,031 which means there were only 68 empty seats. Hmmmmmmmm …. :)

Does Bournemouth just have a tiny stadium? Both the average and max are the same 10,832.

Yes, incredibly small and they sell it out every week. Once of the reasons that Eddie Howe is held in such esteem, to get a team of that size and finances to the Premier League and keep them there is an incredible achievement.

A point for the first two teams in the world to play in a game with a 100,000 plus attendance? And what was the fan split in the attendance?

A point for the first two teams in the world to play in a game with a 100,000 plus attendance? And what was the fan split in the attendance?
I'll go for Brasil v Argentina. Brasil had all the tickets because FIFA banned Argentinians after a belated VAR decision ruled out the cheat Maradona's handball.

Was it Millwall v Wigan in the Auto Windscreens Shield Final in 1999, cos I’d had so many beers I must have been seeing quadruple. 98-2% split in Millwall’s favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back