A&H

Adam Dyer

Names Adam. Level 7 Official going for promotion this season, currently reffing in the NYDAL League, On my second season now. Have done line at the cup finals at Northampton Town FC!

The Referee Store
Nice to see you Adam. Another fellow Northampton referee - I'm sure I'll see you around on the circuit somewhere ;)

Might as introduce my self whilst I'm here! 15 year old currently taking my course also with Northamptonshire!

Really enjoyed the first day even with the awful weather, for two more sessions, then able to do my practical games which I'm looking forward to
Cool! I did my course around this time and managed to get cup finals in the same season!
Have you had any teams come back to you?

Maybe so, did you have anything today?

I'm usually closed on the first and third weekends of the month as they're my weekends with my daughter. Back out next Sunday mind you. Can't quite think where though!

Cool! I did my course around this time and managed to get cup finals in the same season!
Have you had any teams come back to you?
I'm spoken to leagues in MK purely as I leave nearer to the teams and they've both come back and said there are plenty of youth games for me to do!

That actually makes a bit more sense. I got confused by the MK part of your name and then the Northants FA reference!
Simply Northants we're quicker at putting out a course I could do, Berks and Bucks cover such a big area, didn't fancy a trip to Chesham

Back