A&H

Ingerland v Tunisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to Monday's penalty decision against Walker, what was the penalty actually given for?

The way I saw it, Walker flung his arm backwards which the Tunisian reacted to by claiming to have been struck in the face and collapsing to the floor as a result of the contact. The referee didn't hesitate to point to the spot.

There's little doubt that the referee's performance on the night was weak but, given his poor performance and (as I understand it) his previous track record for cautions/dismissals I think England can count themselves fortunate that Walker didn't see red as well. :oops:

Just throwing it out there .... :rolleyes: ;)

The Referee Store
Going back to Monday's penalty decision against Walker, what was the penalty actually given for?

The way I saw it, Walker flung his arm backwards which the Tunisian reacted to by claiming to have been struck in the face and collapsing to the floor as a result of the contact. The referee didn't hesitate to point to the spot.

There's little doubt that the referee's performance on the night was weak but, given his poor performance and (as I understand it) his previous track record for cautions/dismissals I think England can count themselves fortunate that Walker didn't see red as well. :oops:

Just throwing it out there .... :rolleyes:;)

Reckless for me. And thats stretching it. I dont think on the half way line it be a red. One of those, I have given a pk so now am justifying it with a card
I cant see how it comes anywhere near to an act of violence or sfp

Reckless for me. And thats stretching it. I dont think on the half way line it be a red. One of those, I have given a pk so now am justifying it with a card
I cant see how it comes anywhere near to an act of violence or sfp

I agree for what it's worth. I was just belatedly making the point that given the circumstances and the referee's performance on the night, it could have been worse ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back