A&H

Injured players

akokkalis

2 players one for each team get injured.
after the inspection from physios..you have to send them out for treatment?

Or you allowed to leave them in game?

The Referee Store
The answer is in Law 5.

if one of the players is a goalkeeper and the 2 have collided then they can stay on.

Otherwise they both have to leave, except for a couple of scenarios involving cautions/sending off offences or an award of a penalty where potentially one would stay but the other leave.

The answer is in Law 5.

if one of the players is a goalkeeper and the 2 have collided then they can stay on.

Otherwise they both have to leave, except for a couple of scenarios involving cautions/sending off offences or an award of a penalty where potentially one would stay but the other leave.
There's also another scenario where two players wouldn't have to leave for treatment, namely when:
players from the same team have collided and need attention

This may be what the OP was thinking of.

There's also another scenario where two players wouldn't have to leave for treatment, namely when:

This may be what the OP was thinking of.
True, but the OP does say it is one from each team ;)

True, but the OP does say it is one from each team ;)
I know that - but they didn't seem sure what the ruling was so it seemed to me there was possibly some confusion with an actual scenario where two players were injured and didn't have to leave the field, and that it might be based on the 'two injured team mates' clause.

Reactions: ASM
I'd prefer to see the exception be two players from either team. If players from both teams need attention, it certainly isn't done to delay, so why mess around with making them leave? Alas, once again IFAB didn't ask my opinion.

I'd prefer to see the exception be two players from either team. If players from both teams need attention, it certainly isn't done to delay, so why mess around with making them leave? Alas, once again IFAB didn't ask my opinion.
I think the logic behind two from opposing teams is that it will delay regardless of intent, and by having them both off neither team is disadvantaged.

Both from same team off in a legitimate case causes too much of a disadvantage and unfairness to allow it to happen.

Back