A&H

Is this a good balanced diet ?

Alan26

Level 2 Referee
Breakfast - 6 weetbix + lite milk (400 calories

Morning tea : Apple (80 cals)

Lunch : Chicken cheese and lettuce sandwich on white bread (350 calories)
mamee dried noodles (125 calories)

Afternoon tea: Nutri-grain bar (125 calories)

Tea: whatever is cooked for me (usually pasta or meat and veggies)
tplinklogin
sarkari job

Last edited:
The Referee Store

i assume you dont have the same thing for every meal every day?

As a one day thing, to me 6 weetabix seems mad! mix in some fruit? could swap out white bread for any number of things over lunch...what you have for tea can change everything!

Looks like a recipe for Type 2 diabetes.

Carb (sugar) heavy and the snacking will just spike your insulin.

Proteins and fats are the essential food groups.

Looks like a recipe for Type 2 diabetes.

Carb (sugar) heavy and the snacking will just spike your insulin.

Proteins and fats are the essential food groups.
Lol. I wont post my diet then 😂 hardly any sugar there in comparison. Not sure how I am as skinny as I am.

Re:OP I am going to assume you are a male as your name is Alan... RDA calorie intake for a male is 2500 calories. So unless you are having a monstrous evening meal you are running on a deficit without any exercise.

Also have to remember tea and coffee etc fizzy pop also contains calories Inc. Sugar so I'm not sure anyone can give an accurate view of your diet based on what is supplied.

A good app for tracking your diet is my fitness pal

It is amazing how easy it is to eat too little and eat the wrong stuff. A few years ago when I started doing loads of games I watched the diet for a few months. Far too few calories, far too little protein, far too much carbs, wrong fats. It's not easy when there is so much b***s*** online tho.

It all depends on your activity levels. When I'm on a fitness kick I try to keep to 1500 calories max, but there's no way I'm doing that if I'm planning on any kind of significant exercise and that includes refereeing. You also have to take into account personal factors like body shape, metabolism, any illnesses, and so on.

As @JamesL said myfitnesspass.com is a good option as it lets you track calories consumed vs calories burned through exercise, but realistically you need to get personalised advice for your own circumstances.

Seems okay.

It all depends on what your goal is. (?)

Breakfast - 6 weetbix
I had 10 Weeabix yesterday, 5 on arising, 5 on retiring
Remember the advert; 'Bet you couldn't eat 3 shredded wheat'. Wouldn't get away with that kinda obesity encouragement these days. All of my problems with excess can be traced back to that advert
Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol Skol. Took that ad a bit literally too 🍻

Last edited:
Back