A&H

Its beginning to look a lot like Xmas

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Rattled in 2 games yesterday....
Should be 2 today but first one just went off......Snow !!
Second one is on astro but, am not holding out much hope

The Referee Store
Almost called off a game because of the wind this morning, got slated by several players for saying it’s not causing safety problems and that I just wanted to go home. This was after they stood around watching their keeper fail to kick the ball out of his area from the six yard box with it blowing back in.

Delayed KO for 30 minutes and although it was still windy, it did die down eventually!

I'd be very surprised if there was any truly waterlogged pitches in and around the 3 Counties this morning. There were games called off due to waterlogging, but I think 'wet' or 'a wee bit muddy' might have been a better description. The wind was playable, although the football was left understandably scrappy

Bless, is their an approved denier north of the border? I’d assume all colours are available too!
What a great time to be alive! 👍

Was nice and sunny yesterday.

Got hit with hail this afternoon though, couldn't see a thing. Still finished the game though.

Played, no real issues.

Primark leggings, 3 quid, Much better value than a NASA watch

Hail and gales yesterday, sleet, torrential rain and further gales thus morning. Above my fancy under armour (permanently borrowed from work) I had a £4 black thermal vest which my now deceased grandad would've been proud off. Bought 2 at Chesterfield market last year and they've been mega!

Afternoon game was off due to waterlogging. The pitch is 2 mins from my house and on the way home I saw the groundsman forking the pitch in the sleet ready for next week's junior games. Not all heroes wear capes

4 seasons in one day at Bramall Lane, drizzly rain, biting wind, freezing cold, sporadic sunshine, over-cloud.....take your pick!!!

Well that went well - not - due to a combination of unfit pitches, club wanting to save pitch for 1st team, 'transport issues' for one team and my own personal circumstances I didn't get to do any of my games.

Only 1 left is tonight's 4th official gig - the match is on astro, I'm fit and well as I type so fingers crossed!:p

Back