A&H

I've got an AR fixture in the Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty639

Level 5 Referee
The Welsh Women's Premier League :p lol. First one with these, have any of you other Wales Refs done any of these games have any comments on them? The Army women's games I've done have been ok and never seem to have any major incidents, I've never seen anyone sent off in the dozen I've done with them?

The Referee Store
great work mate. I was talking to a Swansea ref while we were doing the WWFA fitness test and he had nothing but good things to say about the womens prem. Quality football, well behaved, easier on the eye than your average bunch of hardened, wind beaten men teams... Not that the last part is important...

I could have sworn I saw your name on the list as well. Some of the Army girls arn't easier on eye, some of them are a bit Caster Semenya if you know what I mean.

I on the line for Pembrokeshire's marathon running ref so should be interesting ;).

I didn't know what you meant so I had a quick google search... :eek: <--- great smilee! She looks hard as nails in fairness to her.

It might have been my namesake from Llanelli listed. While I would love to do such games I don't think I am registered with them. How did you register with them? Would love to get more assistant gigs.

To be fair I'm not entirely sure, I seem to vaguely remember filling in something with women's football listed in it, not sure if that was WWFA or WFA.

I've got one as well, don't know if you spotted my name (SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST)

It might have been my namesake from Llanelli listed. While I would love to do such games I don't think I am registered with them. How did you register with them? Would love to get more assistant gigs.
It's BW Llanelli. You don't actually get any say whether you do the WWPL games, you get picked by the FAW.

On that basis, I'm and experienced Premier League referee - the Southend and District Junior Sunday Football League 12 Premier Division! (that's a mouthful!)

Good to see that sexism is alive and well and living on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back