A&H

Kit clash? (again)

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Thoughts on this? Apparently in the stadium, once the floodlights came on, this was bad. Wouldn’t like to be looking for tight offsides with these. Must be a better option than this

Attachments

• 70B78D74-73D2-4F0E-B07E-767DE27D123F.jpeg
    70B78D74-73D2-4F0E-B07E-767DE27D123F.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 43
  • ED81BD19-3444-432D-BBE3-B4E96B21FB11.jpeg
    ED81BD19-3444-432D-BBE3-B4E96B21FB11.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 43
The Referee Store
Not whinging, genuinely interested! Must be another combination that could be used as under floodlights it must’ve been fairly difficult at some quick points to distinguish the two teams

I’ve heard there were a few ‘questionable’ passes in the game potentially because of that

Not whinging, genuinely interested! Must be another combination that could be used as under floodlights it must’ve been fairly difficult at some quick points to distinguish the two teams
Given that Manchester City's away kit is based on the Drumstick sweets, that probably would have stood out from any combination the opponents could have come up with!

Given that Manchester City's away kit is based on the Drumstick sweets, that probably would have stood out from any combination the opponents could have come up with!

As a Manchester City fan, who grew up next to the factory that make drumsticks, I am offended by this statement. Sorry, I meant my eyes are offended by our 3rd kit, it's minging! I'd rather play in red! Ok maybe that's a little too far....

As a Manchester City fan, who grew up next to the factory that make drumsticks, I am offended by this statement. Sorry, I meant my eyes are offended by our 3rd kit, it's minging! I'd rather play in red! Ok maybe that's a little too far....
I actually like the third kit, although it does look a bit like a kit someone would make playing FIFA

Yes some fans thought the kits shockingly similar. 1st kit might have clashed less, 3rd kit is the shocking pink number from last season - we'll do anything to avoid wearing that!;)

It would be nice for Leeds to get promoted in their anniversary year in that famous all white kit.... 16 years and counting! ⚔️

Back