A&H

Laws of the Game Quiz - August

This is the last quiz of our season and is based on the 18/19 IFAB Laws of the Game (should be same for 19/20) - dedicated to our finals series games which are knock out games

https://form.jotform.co/91899275738883

As always, you will see your score once you submit. If you put a correct email address in, all questions, your answers, correct answers and LOTG references are auto-emailed to you. Your email is not used for anything else but if you don't want to use your email, message me the name you used and I can message you back with the content of your quiz result. Oh and watch out for those tricky ones.

Answers may be discussed in the thread so best to do the quiz before reading the rest of the thread.

The Referee Store
70%, I await the email of my answers. Quite looking forward to seeing which I got wrong!

Edit - Got numbers 2, 4 and 8 wrong, should've gone with my gut on 2, but didn't realise the answer was so simple, I over complicated it.

4 and 8, need to keep tabs on.

Mythical, scenarios in this round
Got the question correct, but the use of the term 'last player' was unclear in Q9

Last edited:
So I got all the difficult technical questions right, but completely missed the simple "yes or no?" one :rolleyes:

Mythical, scenarios in this round
Plenty of them in every round. Get that all the time from our members and once you understand the purpose of the quiz it makes sense. It's not to test what you know of the LOTG. It's to reveal what you don't know and force you (the quizzer) to read the LOTG (open book), while taking the quiz or after your get an answer wrong. In the process you also read some other parts of the laws that are less 'mythical', but you may needed refreshing on.

And thanks for the feedback on Q9. Taken on board.

Plenty of them in every round. Get that all the time from our members and once you understand the purpose of the quiz it makes sense. It's not to test what you know of the LOTG. It's to reveal what you don't know and force you (the quizzer) to read the LOTG (open book), while taking the quiz or after your get an answer wrong. In the process you also read some other parts of the laws that are less 'mythical', but you may needed refreshing on.

Good points @one
I was just spitting my dummy out with 6/10
It shows a gap in my knowledge because i've only encountered KFTPM twice

More highlights my ability to understand the questions 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: one
Back