A&H

Laws of the Game Quiz - July

The quiz is based on the 18/19 IFAB Laws of the Game (should be same for 19/20)

https://form.jotform.co/91603969635872

As always, you will see your score once you submit. If you put a correct email address in, all questions, your answers, correct answers and LOTG references are auto-emailed to you. Your email is not used for anything else but if you don't want to use your email, message me the name you used and I can message you back with the content of your quiz result. Oh and watch out for those tricky ones.

Answers may be discussed in the thread so best to do the quiz before reading the rest of the thread.

The Referee Store
The quiz is based on the 18/19 IFAB Laws of the Game (should be same for 19/20)

https://form.jotform.co/91603969635872

As always, you will see your score once you submit. If you put a correct email address in, all questions, your answers, correct answers and LOTG references are auto-emailed to you. Your email is not used for anything else but if you don't want to use your email, message me the name you used and I can message you back with the content of your quiz result. Oh and watch out for those tricky ones.

Answers may be discussed in the thread so best to do the quiz before reading the rest of the thread.
100% closed book (not bad for a L7)
First time I've got'em all right :) although I thought Q1 was a bit vague

That's because you did it closed book. Once you look at the reference it couldn't be any clearer.

I don't think it's "vague"--it is deliberately missing data that is important to choose between possible answers, which is why the correct answer has to have both options. (And its a good question because it captures a change [from a few years ago?] in what the possible answers are.)

I'm glad I got refreshed for those common defective ball scenarios! I forgo that one had changed relatively recently.

Reactions: one
Back