A&H

Leeds v Norwich

The Referee Store
Yellow seems right for me. Lucky to get away with his antics after the final whistle though

Speed of challenge, no real attempt at ball, no regard for opponents safety, for me, its just a wipe out, happy to take whatever he can, man, ball, both, neither

Retrospective charge for a head butt maybe??
Not sure. In game most refs would be split between yellow and red for that ‘headbutt’. Was it a Brentford player who did similar to a Leeds player and nothing was done? Hard to justify Kruls if the other went unpunished

Can see both sides for the outside the box challenge.

This nose to nose to stuff is generally a bit of nothing but certainly a head butt (granted a small one) on Bamford which should have been straight red but if the referee has seen it.

Can see both sides for the outside the box challenge.

This nose to nose to stuff is generally a bit of nothing but certainly a head butt (granted a small one) on Bamford which should have been straight red but if the referee has seen it.
Camera saw it! Lets see!!

No action by the FA against Krul. Sort of surprised because it was after the final whistle and just completely unnecessary but there wasn’t too muh in it. Wonder what would’ve happened if Bamford threw himself to the ground like we see in a lot of these incidents

No action by the FA against Krul. Sort of surprised because it was after the final whistle and just completely unnecessary but there wasn’t too muh in it. Wonder what would’ve happened if Bamford threw himself to the ground like we see in a lot of these incidents
Surprised he didn’t if I’m honest! One of his worst traits at Boro was his play acting. The moment any centre back went near him he’d go to ground holding a random body part.

Anyway, not surprised the FA didn’t review it. I’m not sure a referee would even send him off in game but IMO there should have been action as I hate this sort of thing. What does it prove as an action?

Surprised he didn’t if I’m honest! One of his worst traits at Boro was his play acting. The moment any centre back went near him he’d go to ground holding a random body part.

Anyway, not surprised the FA didn’t review it. I’m not sure a referee would even send him off in game but IMO there should have been action as I hate this sort of thing. What does it prove as an action?
Apparently Krul did the same thing to Roofe as well but that was off camera. Seems like a lucky boy to be honest. The one I was really surprised at was the Brentford one against us. Could argue that both players should’ve been punished but this had more intent than Krul’s imo

Back