A&H

Lev - At Madrid

The Referee Store
Yep. Saw it. Good control and authority. Well managed in general except for the delivery. At the very least you should lower the card before bringing it up again and showing it to the next person.

And what's wrong with this picture?
Screenshot_20191107-173030.jpg

Players behind his back...

It was interesting handling of the mass con. The AR and ref came in close but just watched. No real attempt to interfere. That was probably directly related to getting the 4 cards bang on.

With the YC delivery I think for the punters it would have been nice to see e.g. The two head-to-head players carded and warned separately so they could have made up;)

Reactions: one
Yep. Strictly speaking it is not against the LOTG, but it is against good practice and what is taught. It gives you better control over your ability to ask players to remove jewelry.

Yep. Strictly speaking it is not against the LOTG, but it is against good practice and what is taught. It gives you better control over your ability to ask players to remove jewelry.
Strictly speaking it certainly is against the LOTG:
LOTG Law 5 - Referee’s equipment said:
Referees and other ‘on-field’ match officials are prohibited from wearing jewellery or any other electronic equipment, including cameras.

Yep. My bad :) Makes it even a worse case of "what's wrong with this picture".

I lost my wedding ring earlier this year because I didn't want to wear it in a game. Fortunately a player found it and returned it to me two weeks later.

Back