A&H

Level 3 Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

drahc

L3 Referee. EFL Assistant. Tutor. Observer. Coach.
Level 3 Referee
Observer/Tutor
Level 3 promotions are in the process of being sent out.

I was lucky enough to receive an email informing me of my promotion to level 3! (pending meeting all the necessary requirements)

The Referee Store
Congratulations mate - one of the toughest promotions to get. Everyone invited to level 3 has had a superb season.

I was lucky enough to receive an email informing me of my promotion to level 3! (pending meeting all the necessary requirements)

Well done.

I was AR to a 3 the other day - made my job a whole lot easier I have to say.

Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, what are the 'necessary requirements', given I assume you've got the required club marks and observer marks?

Well done, to be promoted from 4-3 is hard, you need a consistent year. Now the fitness training needs to be done. The worst thing is getting here and failing the fitness test. Remember it is slightly longer than the L4 test - and the officials do note who struggles at it.

But if you are reffing at 4 having gone for promotion should you not have put in the fitness training already. It is the end of the season so all our fitness levels should be high so it should be easy to maintain or improve? You can't be unfit to ref at level 4 surely?

I think some level4s only just make the level 4 quota(2.6km) so asking for another 100m can be a big ask of some.

Thank you all for your kind words. Indeed, the hard work and commitment increases, and continues!

Congratulations to those who have also obtained promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back