A&H

Level displayed for US-based referees in RC

Ref X

RefChat Addict
Grassroots Referee
1683042326007.png

I know this is a UK-based referee forum.

But...I've seen a few folks from the US active here. I thought it might be nice to be able to display our USSF level even if we're not UK-based referees.

In the settings, the only way we can select our level is a numerical value. In the UK, I think you start at level 10 and make your way up until you reach level 1?

1683042345530.png

In the US, we're categorized as Grassroots, Regional, National, Pro and FIFA.

1. I just think it would be cool to have Grassroots displayed when I post since I don't have a numerical designation for my level.

2. If this isn't technically possible or just not in the works, no worries. Is there a place to see what level I would be in the UK based on the level of games I work here in the US?

Just a thought! :)

The Referee Store
We are about to change our level names, and we also have two levels, one for the women's pathway and one for the men's. Next season I will be a level 5(b) (men's) and level 4W (women's).

We are about to change our level names, and we also have two levels, one for the women's pathway and one for the men's. Next season I will be a level 5(b) (men's) and level 4W (women's).
Cool! Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a forum where updates to RC are announced?

Mine appears to have vanished....?

EDIT: It's back

Last edited:
Yeah that's right, although I'm actually level 5 so I'll be 5(a), not 5(b). See, it's not confusing at all!

Back