A&H

Liverpool v Dortmund

Charlie Jones

Work Until You Don't Have To Introduce Yourself
No actual conversation starting ... just a bit appreciation for how well Liverpool done?

Wow ...

just ...

Wow ...

oh, and in case West Ham are lurking on this forum and reading this ... that boys is how you turn around a 0-2 score line ... :rolleyes:

The Referee Store
No actual conversation starting ... just a bit appreciation for how well Liverpool done?

Wow ...

just ...

Wow ...

oh, and in case West Ham are lurking on this forum and reading this ... that boys is how you turn around a 0-2 score line ... :rolleyes:
amazing game, i particularly loved Klopps (non) reaction to their fourth goal

Liverpool got lucky.

The result was more to do with Dortmund's inability to close a game out than anything else.

True that. ;)

You have no football romance in your soul @Kes!

That was a game that could have ended 4-3 either way. Second half though, Liverpool were immense. Milner? The boy played out of his skin, seemed to be popping up everywhere, by far the best Liverpool performance. As for origi - the lad could be something very special. All around a great performance and an amazing game.

You have no football romance in your soul @Kes!

That was a game that could have ended 4-3 either way. Second half though, Liverpool were immense. Milner? The boy played out of his skin, seemed to be popping up everywhere, by far the best Liverpool performance. As for origi - the lad could be something very special. All around a great performance and an amazing game.
think every club should fear liverpool next season, and i'm saying that as a west ham fan !

A lot of the fringe players, bought for hefty sums and who were under performing under Rodgers, are now re-energised.

The change in central defence is probably most incredible - Lovren and Sako have gone from a joke to become unbelievable. Mignolet looks like a different player now he has his confidence back and a centre back pairing who actually defend for him.

All seems it is down to Klopp. The man has unbelievable man management skills it seems. Let's hope he can keep this up!

think every club should fear liverpool next season, and i'm saying that as a west ham fan !

Not for as long as that useless pratt Milner remains in the side. :D
He may have shown up well last night @SM but he's mediocre at best any other time. I truly fear for England's creative ability in June if "Woy" decides to start with him. :eek:

I don't think it really matter if he players or not.

You're still getting smashed by Bale. :D

You're still getting smashed by Bale. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ooer!! And I thought this was a family forum!! :p

Joking aside, sorry mate, but you know deep down there's no chance of that don't you. I mean don't you? England would have to have a really poor game to be "smashed" by a one-man team butt. ;) :D

Taff will be far too worried about what Vardy, Alli, and co are doing to his defence to be worried about giving the ball to Bale.

England may well stutter and flop during the second half of the competition -but it won't be against Wales. ;)

lol nothing to lose mate.

2 things to under estimate at your peril;

1 - Wales REALLY want to beat you. Stereophonics even wrote a song (albeit about the rugby) called "as long we beat the english" (that was the chorus anyway, may or may not have been the title) :D

2 - England are REALLY good at thinking they are loads better than everyone else.... and then screwing it up somehow. :D Even when you did in fact have one of the best teams in the world. You don't have one of the best teams in the world now. And you have a dinosaur for a manager!

On any given day, lots of passion, a butt load of luck and a strong following wind.... who knows? :D

A lot of the fringe players, bought for hefty sums and who were under performing under Rodgers, are now re-energised.

The change in central defence is probably most incredible - Lovren and Sako have gone from a joke to become unbelievable. Mignolet looks like a different player now he has his confidence back and a centre back pairing who actually defend for him.

All seems it is down to Klopp. The man has unbelievable man management skills it seems. Let's hope he can keep this up!
and sterling would never have left liverpool if it wasnt for rotten rodgers

lol nothing to lose mate.

2 things to under estimate at your peril;

1 - Wales REALLY want to beat you. Stereophonics even wrote a song (albeit about the rugby) called "as long we beat the english" (that was the chorus anyway, may or may not have been the title) :D

2 - England are REALLY good at thinking they are loads better than everyone else.... and then screwing it up somehow. :D Even when you did in fact have one of the best teams in the world. You don't have one of the best teams in the world now. And you have a dinosaur for a manager!

On any given day, lots of passion, a butt load of luck and a strong following wind.... who knows? :D

You couldn't be more wrong my serpent-worshipping friend. ;)

1. The Welsh have ALWAYS wanted to beat us. From the days of Gareth Edwards, Barry John, Phil Bennett etc - it has and always will be their Achilles heal. Content for years with the notion that "as long as we beat the English" was the right mantra, it proved fatal when it came to Rugby World Cups and the like. There we were, Rugby World Champions and there was Wales - nowhere, still concentrating all their efforts and hingeing the whole success/failure judgement of their season on how they did in one match against England. ;)

So shall it be with the football butt. Far too concerned with THE MATCH against THE ENGLISH will you be, that you'll fail to concentrate upon the real goal which is getting out of the (fairly average - it has to be said) group. ;)

2. The English, contrary to popular (and in this case Welsh) belief, NEVER really believe they can beat anybody. That's half the problem. The press/media are fond of "bigging England up" whenever the opportunity arises, but the sad fact is, deep-rooted fear of (yet another) failure is what continues to haunt and transfix generation after generation of England teams. Just look at our abysmal record in penalty shoot-outs over the years, to say nothing of our equally abysmal long-term record in the Euros. No butt, England will play crap and lose to you lot or play averagely and beat you. That much is certain. What's important to us English folk, is how well we progress. That's where Taffy boy will fall down. ;)

You heard it here first....... ;) :D

I forgot point3 - it's an extension of point 2 and why there is a point 1

English Arrogance!!! :D

Hahaha! I for one cannot wait for the euros.

Have to say I think it's far and away the best game of football I've ever seen.

The twists and turns, the passion, the fans, YNWA from both sides before KO, and the fact the winner came so late in the game.

Full credit to Dortmund too - they made it the spectacle it was by not just shutting up shop.

Back