A&H

Liverpool v Man Utd

The Referee Store
a masterclass in refereeing ,first slight niggle got the two players involved fellini and lucas, politely told the two captains i dont need your input, word in the ear of the players, calmest man in the stadium

He was good yes. United were terrible. And somehow spawned 3 points. Massive decade defining game I reckon. Playing so badly and still poised for 4th and not having to prematurely jettison LVG. Meanwhile Klopp has to find a way to get not one, not two, but probably three new strikers in, to have a chance next season.

Clats didn't put a foot wrong. As Liverpool - man Utd games go though, it was dire and lacking the usual fire.

Bloody hell, what game was I watching.
Lucas decides to try and headbutt Fellaini whilst challenging for ball challenge (only decision was what colour card) and MC awards only a FK.
He then misses the initial foul on Felliani by Milner that led to the handbags, possible red for Fellaini missed (still no caution as its too early).
Lucas then commits another bad foul seconds later....nothing.
Liverpool should have had a pen (very hard to spot but it happened.)
Smalling gets the SOFTEST of cautions considering what has happened so far.
Tactical fouls happening all over...nothing doing.
Fellaini stays on the pitch after a tactical foul in the 90th min, the final decison MC bottled on the day.

I consider MC right up there and this is one of the poorest games I've seen him have.

Bloody hell, what game was I watching.
Lucas decides to try and headbutt Fellaini whilst challenging for ball challenge (only decision was what colour card) and MC awards only a FK.
He then misses the initial foul on Felliani by Milner that led to the handbags, possible red for Fellaini missed (still no caution as its too early).
Lucas then commits another bad foul seconds later....nothing.
Liverpool should have had a pen (very hard to spot but it happened.)
Smalling gets the SOFTEST of cautions considering what has happened so far.
Tactical fouls happening all over...nothing doing.
Fellaini stays on the pitch after a tactical foul in the 90th min, the final decison MC bottled on the day.

I consider MC right up there and this is one of the poorest games I've seen him have.
I think you must have been watching a different game to everyone else!

Back