A&H

LOTG Exam Tonight

Alfie Cooper

Level 7 Referee
Hi all,

Hopefully I will be changing my level on here from 9 to 8 as I have my LOTG exam tonight! I have been revising a lot and I have been doing a lot of quizzes online and with my RA but I was wandering if there are any tips you could give me that would help tonight.

Thanks a lot!

The Referee Store
Remember, if you get the question about what to award if the ball hits the flag on the half way line and bounces back into play........ you award a throw in. ;)

Thanks guys really appreciate it, luckily haven't done a game with half way touch line flag posts so that information will be helpful for the future :D

Dunno if it's too late, but good luck.

As SM said, relax and read the questions carefully, there's no trick questions or anything designed to try and catch you out.

Does anyone still use them these days? Haven't seen them for years!

Of course.
They even put them out for the last youth (U15) match I did about 2 months ago.
I remember it well because I had to point out to the home team coach that they need to be a yard outside the touchline rather than actually on it. :rolleyes: :)

Of course.
They even put them out for the last youth (U15) match I did about 2 months ago.
I remember it well because I had to point out to the home team coach that they need to be a yard outside the touchline rather than actually on it. :rolleyes: :)

Absolutely correct :) I still use them at my club, purely because we have 6 flags lol

Does anyone still use them these days? Haven't seen them for years!
Last time I saw one, a spectator pulled it out of the ground, ran on to the field and broke it across the shoulder of the right back on the halfway line.

Thanks for all the support guys, on my way home now and it's good to say I am now level 8 I got 35/42 marks which is less than I wanted but I can improve on that! Thanks again:):)
Well done and welcome to the dark side ... we have cookies

We had our first post-course examination for the new format of the Referees Course on Thursday. 20 turned up and 19 went away as referees. We don't fail many. That's still less than 10 from more than 25 courses with which I've been involved, which probably involved around 600 candidates.

Back