A&H

Man City vs Arsenal

MIP

As an Arsenal fan (supporting them only for this match), I expect a win at Etihad tomorrow.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
I'm an Arsenal fan too but how on earth can a fellow Arsenal fan expect a win?? We're awful against the big teams lol, I'd personally take a draw

It's because he is "only supporting them for this match". I am sure he would be just as downcast as you if he was a regular arsenal fan!!

I expect arsenal to get put to the sword by city. Will be very surprised if Sanchez can win a game on his own. Again.

:)

It's because he is "only supporting them for this match". I am sure he would be just as downcast as you if he was a regular arsenal fan!!

I expect arsenal to get put to the sword by city. Will be very surprised if Sanchez can win a game on his own. Again.

:)

Haha didn't even read that bit ;)

I agree to be honest, but we haven't won a game like this for a long time so law of averages and all that!

Arsenal winning against big teams is like an elephant climbing a tree. lol. But tomorrow, @Owen Webster you got Sanchez in your team and as always put your faith in him.

Dream on, you've got no chance!

With Sergio and Silva back playing together I think we'll have too much for Arsenal. Keeping Sanchez could quiet could be key though. I'll go 3-1 City, we're conceding every game at the moment.

Back