A&H

Mark McGhee

The Referee Store
Well from what I can see he is quite aggressive and clearly says 'that's a ****ing joke' not sure what was said before but looking at the score line guessing it wasn't exactly complimentary, as for consulting his lawyer good luck with that!

For those of us who follow the game in Scotland this is becoming a regular occurrence with Mr McGhee. Rather than playing the victim he'd be better focussed on sorting out his shambolic te

"I wasn't even getting excited about the fact we were losing the game...I was having a bit of a laugh actually."
I think Motherwell might well be talking to their lawyer about employment law...

What exactly is his "lawyer" going to do to help.

Sue someone I guess, but who and for what?

Last edited:
What exactly is his "lawyer" going to do to help.

Se someone I guess, but who and for what?

Inform him that the officials acted correctly within the LOTG and stop being a plank! In saying that if you actually read the story I think it is said more in jest than seriousness and as with everything sensationalised in the paper!

Inform him that the officials acted correctly within the LOTG and stop being a plank! In saying that if you actually read the story I think it is said more in jest than seriousness and as with everything sensationalised in the paper!

Never under estimate a manager with a sense of injustice!;)

Back