A&H

Match recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
I was just wondering what people on here to record what matches they have, and when they have them, and do you do this?

Last season, I just didn;t bother writing them down anywhere, and ended up forgetting that I had matches untill the day before!

I know Graham Poll had a system of a large sheet where he record all matches and weather he had recieved a call from the secretary or not, does anybody else do somehting like this?

The Referee Store
I have a diary and as soon as I receive an appointment it goes in the diary and then following the game into goes into a spreadsheet of games for the season which shows; type of appointment (uni, league), role (Ref, AR etc.), date, teams, division, cautions/dismissals & score. Very organised for a male :D

Sounds a good system! Because I can't drive, my PA/Chauffer/Secretary/Dad tends to keep my record of matches :p

I know one ref, who's wife comes with him to every game/meeting, and litteraly does all his papaerwork. Subs, cautions, misconduct etc!

It isn't too bad for a student! Well I have to keep a record of it all living away from home and everything; I have no-one to do any of that for me. I even have to be kit man and wash/iron my kit!

I may have to use of the RefStat for the new season though and see how it goes, would be quite good to get some graphs of everything. However, I never know my club marks now and i'd like a graph of that the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back