A&H

Matches This Weekend

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Hoorah! Tis Friday, and verily the weather chick doth forecast a further absence of rain twixt now and Monday. :)

Tis a situation which greets me right well for I have had bestowed upon me a potentially feisty local Somerset Cup Q/Final whereunto I shall journey at approximately 1230 hrs in order to make ready for the physical contest that must surely follow. :)

Anybody else got interesting matches on tomorrow or Sunday? :D

The Referee Store
I've an interesting match.... Me vs whatever the missus decides to do with my "free Saturday" now my game is off!

Had originally had Sat & Sun matches postponed, but just had email giving me another match Sunday albeit in the middle of nowhere on a privately owned pitch so no council cancellations.......BUT still open to the weather ...ah ! well here we go.....

Supply assessment tomorrow subject to field of play inspection at 10.

Sunday League game to referee if I pass the field as fit on Sunday morning.

Sunday afternoon referee a County U14 Junior Trophy game that has been postponed 4 times previously (should be on 4G)

Reactions: Kes
Had a game today in the district cup semifinal and it has been a fiery and foisty affair... Albeit I was on line. 2 games tomorrow, both cancelled.

Hoorah! Tis Friday, and verily the weather chick doth forecast a further absence of rain twixt now and Monday. :)

Tis a situation which greets me right well for I have had bestowed upon me a potentially feisty local Somerset Cup Q/Final whereunto I shall journey at approximately 1230 hrs in order to make ready for the physical contest that must surely follow. :)

Anybody else got interesting matches on tomorrow or Sunday? :D

Is this game between two teams of pirates given the tone of the email? :D

Had 3 scheduled, all called off by 10am this morning.

This is really :poop:, not only am I going weeks at a time with no games but end of the season is going to be a nightmare.

Obviously nobody to blame as all the pitches I usually circulate on are generally very good and they look after them well, but there has just been so much rain for the last 2 or 3 months they can't cope. It would take 2 or 3 weeks of completely dry weather to become playable and let's face it that's not going to happen this side of Easter!

Is this game between two teams of pirates given the tone of the email? :D

Pirates? Pirates Sir?!!! :eek:
I'll have you know that was finest Shakespearean olde English for your delectation. Well, sort of..... :rolleyes: :D

The match was as expected. A bit of a rough and tumble affair between two sides whose skill level would have faired better on a decent playing surface I feel. Three advantages played, one resulting directly in a goal (ner @Padfoot ;) )

The match went to extra time with a last minute winner deciding it. I also gave 2 penalties and dished out 2 yellow cards. Very satisfying afternoon's work but the old pins ain't half complaining as I sit here typing this. :p

Back