A&H
The Referee Store
Thanks for the Amazon link Big cat, I have been trying to use it the other way round with the whistle on outside of hand. 🙈
I too thought it was like the fox 40 that wraps around the finger so the whistle sits on top of the fingers. Think Mariner uses it, quick YouTube showed me. Where I was going wrong. Got to say I love it, but need to stop using that arm for IDFK signalling as when anything happens I need to blow for it takes an extra moment to get the whistle back down to blow

Probably not a good habit but I leave the whistle in my mouth when note taking or using arm for other thing. Something I carry from futsal where you can't delay play to do things and have to be ready to whistle quick but take note at the same time. That's why I find the flip grip so appealing. Easy to take of and put back on.

Oh by the way I put the flipgrip between my index and middle finger. It sits much better for hold when whistling and in my palm when not. That way I don't have to get kinky with a second ring.

Oh by the way I put the flipgrip between my index and middle finger. It sits much better for hold when whistling and in my palm when not. That way I don't have to get kinky with a second ring.
This is how I wear mines. I just automatically assumed this is how it was supposed to be

Back