A&H

Munchin Liv

The Referee Store
...and Milner's gesture as he's subbed shows the players have no respect for this ref.

So, why was this performance so bad?
- Advantage - always trying to play advantage for Bayern in their own half
- Stoppages - not following procedure, stopping the game and taking control
- Fouls - poor foul detection, not calling obvious small fouls, and missing some good tackles
- After fouls - not using the trailing eye
- VAR - loads of late flags from assistants when the game would benefit from an obvious simple flag when the player becomes active
- Interfering unnecessarily - getting involved at the wrong times (the ball at the corner, hurrying the subs)

I think there is a bit of red tinted glasses going on here. OK, he didn't have a perfect game but I don't think he has got anything major wrong.

The corner thing was silly, I can only assume the 4th official or non-active assistant has told him it was out of the quadrant.

...and Milner's gesture as he's subbed shows the players have no respect for this ref.

So, why was this performance so bad?
- Advantage - always trying to play advantage for Bayern in their own half
- Stoppages - not following procedure, stopping the game and taking control
- Fouls - poor foul detection, not calling obvious small fouls, and missing some good tackles
- After fouls - not using the trailing eye
- VAR - loads of late flags from assistants when the game would benefit from an obvious simple flag when the player becomes active
- Interfering unnecessarily - getting involved at the wrong times (the ball at the corner, hurrying the subs)

Sit down, grab a beer, relax.

Note to yourself, dont post about your team when the game is live.

Sit down, grab a beer, relax.

Note to yourself, dont post about your team when the game is live.
In mitigation... it had just finished when I posted that... and in the cold light... I still think it was a sub-Bostik show from the man in the middle.

;) But yeah, I concur

Back