A&H

Open Age Nearly a brawl

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Today I was running the line in Wolverhampton combination with over 20 mins left to play when 3 tackles 1 after another went in and on the 3rd whistle blows and before the referee could get the perpetrator all players try to take matters into there own hands lucky enough no punches were thrown but that situation reminded me of February 9 with the linesman nearest got in middle of things but today was straight run over and observate the situation and within 2 mins the situation had calmed down and as no punches were thrown no cards were used and we saw the game out in style

The Referee Store
Today I was running the line in Wolverhampton combination with over 20 mins left to play when 3 tackles 1 after another went in and on the 3rd whistle blows and before the referee could get the perpetrator all players try to take matters into there own hands lucky enough no punches were thrown but that situation reminded me of February 9 with the linesman nearest got in middle of things but today was straight run over and observate the situation and within 2 mins the situation had calmed down and as no punches were thrown no cards were used and we saw the game out in style
Hi Craig,

Sounds like the ref handled it well.

PS: Try using a comma ar two in your next post! :p

Back