A&H

New Member, New Ref

Ben Johns

Level 9 Referee
Hi Everybody,

I'm Ben and am brand new to this forum. I recently completed my Basic Refs Course and am in the process of completing my six games. Just wanted to say hi!

Ben

The Referee Store
Hi Ben welcome to world of refereeing and hope you enjoy it and welcome to the forum if you ever need help with anything just post something but also if you already have not done so join your local ra

Hi Ben. Presumably before joining you have had a good look at some of the previous posts. You will find these invaluable. You will also see that an awful lot of times we can't agree on things. Such is the nature of reffing I fear. However, like Craig says, post it and let everyone pick it apart. It's a great learning tool.

Thanks for the replies guys! I have joined my local RA already, Craig but thanks for reminding me.
I have read through a lot of the post already, as you said, Mick and you were right they are very helpful!

with Mick on this one. i do sometimes worry that some people seem to take the answers that they are given to their questions on here as gospel

enjoy!

Back