A&H

New Nike kit 2022

The Referee Store
Managed to order one from Kitlocker 👍🏻

Don’t like paying that sort of money but I don’t have another short sleeved Nike top that fits!

These days you won't be criticised for wearing a black long sleeve base layer under your short sleeved shirt. That's a money saving exercise as you only need a short sleeved shirt.
I have never worn a base layer as a ref or a player. I just don't like them. I do wear them on the line though

Finally managed to order a couple of new s/s nike shirts! Won’t arrive for my first game of the season, but glad I’ve finally got them ordered!!

I know most of you won’t wear it with the all black requirement, but I really like the orange color. It’s very sharp.

I know most of you won’t wear it with the all black requirement, but I really like the orange color. It’s very sharp.
Not allowed to wear colours in my CFA anyway, however, I liked the orange too, but think I read somewhere that it was only exclusive for the PGMOL officials.

Not allowed to wear colours in my CFA anyway, however, I liked the orange too, but think I read somewhere that it was only exclusive for the PGMOL officials.
Full disclosure that I'm partial to orange, as my university alma mater's primary color is orange. That being said, our college officiating organizations in the US have orange as one of their colors. I actually like it more than the red that we wear for our club matches under the governance of the US Soccer Federation (Yes, we have multiple codes of laws/rules in the US and different organizations governing different matches. No, we don't like it as we often have to remember that we are officiating under collegiate rules on Saturday and club rules on Sunday.).

The shorts are the same according to the Nike catalogue
Just want to confirm whether this is true or not? Saw a picture the other day, and the shorts are not the same color as the new top. Short suit last year's kit way more, and are definitely not the colour code for black (which is #000000)

Saw it in a pic (attached below) the other day... Looks weird!

Attachments

• NikeRefKit-2022.jpg
    NikeRefKit-2022.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
Just want to confirm whether this is true or not? Saw a picture the other day, and the shorts are not the same color as the new top. Short suit last year's kit way more, and are definitely not the colour code for black (which is #000000)

Yes, according to the UK Nike catalogue the shorts are the same as the previous seasons. I suspect that a new pair is coming but they haven’t been produced in time for the season.

Yes, according to the UK Nike catalogue the shorts are the same as the previous seasons. I suspect that a new pair is coming but they haven’t been produced in time for the season.
Yep - have the same issue.

Hopefully a new design will come out as I find the current shorts really poor quality and it is not cool that they are not the same colour.

The good thing is that after a few washes, I recon they will both fade a bit so hopefully blend in better.

The attached photo proves the point - but not too bad. On a positive note - have both sleeved shirts now - so feel like I’m winning at life.

Attachments

• 42AFCCB2-ADDB-4173-BB85-B4E03268CFBC.png
    42AFCCB2-ADDB-4173-BB85-B4E03268CFBC.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 46
Can anyone who's received their new kit let me know how they fit? I've seen mention of "tailored" and "slim fit" and personally prefer the ability to breathe whilst running around. Has everyone bought the same size as previously?

Can anyone who's received their new kit let me know how they fit? I've seen mention of "tailored" and "slim fit" and personally prefer the ability to breathe whilst running around. Has everyone bought the same size as previously?

Same size for me, I thought it fit pretty much the same.

I got the same size as last time and if anything it's a bit looser.

Back