A&H

New !!! Question for son!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeCLS

Hi All,
My son (14) wants to do ref training.

We are based in Cheshire.

I was looking into the FAW online course (with a practical assessment, once you have completed the online bits).

Has anyone done this? And if he went down this route, is he able to officiate in England or does it have to be the county FA where we are based (where he gets his qualification?)

Thanks for looking
Carl

The Referee Store
Hi All,

I was looking into the FAW online course (with a practical assessment, once you have completed the online bits).

Has anyone done this? And if he went down this route, is he able to officiate in England or does it have to be the county FA where we are based (where he gets his qualification?)

Thanks for looking
Carl
No idea, but you should definitely contact whoever is in charge of referees/referees’ development at Chesire; they’re always really helpful

Hi All,

Thanks for looking
Carl
No idea, but you should definitely contact whoever is in charge of referees/referees’ development at Chesire; they’re always really helpful

I personally would suggest doing the course with local county FA, unless there is a specific reason you are looking at FAW?

The chap you want to speak to @ Cheshire is Ed Duckworth.

T: 01606 302003
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday

E: Ed.Duckworth@CheshireFA.com

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back