A&H

New toys........Resource Manager

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Well, ive been a bit busy uploading a new toy for you all to play with

Im trying to centralise all of your useful bits and bobs that you have all posted, and will continue to post, so ive added a resource manager. I will get round to uploading everything that has been posted, well those that i can find :D, but if youre feeling helpful, you can upload them yourself :D

Anyway, to view these, simply click on resources in the NavBar and youre good to go

Enjoy

Oh, in the next few weeks (i hope) when its released as stable, im going to be upgrading the forum software. There will be a lot of new features, although a lot of them are for the staff only, there will be some that you guys will benefit from.

One of the main changes, will be a responsive style that adapts to the size of your screen, so when youre viewing on a smartphone/tablet, the forum will adapt automatically to the size of your screen. This means, ill be deleting forum runner, but i dont think many of you use that. I know i dont anymore :)
Ill update you with more as soon as i have it :D

The Referee Store
Ill do you a deal, ill keep it but won't be doing regular updates like I do currently

Back