A&H

newcastle sunderland

The Referee Store
Thought he did very well, although I must admit that I thought it would be a bloodbath after the Cattermole foul 10 seconds in.

Not a criticism of his reffing, but one thing I don't like is that one fingered points to everything. No particular reason, I just don't like it!

Thought he did very well, although I must admit that I thought it would be a bloodbath after the Cattermole foul 10 seconds in.

Not a criticism of his reffing, but one thing I don't like is that one fingered points to everything. No particular reason, I just don't like it!
I too hate it! He does it for every decision and I really don't like it!

I'm in the US at the moment (hence the apparent ungodly hour of my post - 5.30am GMT I believe) and the pundits on American TV (who were English) and they spent a long time complimenting the decision. Sky Sports, take note.

I'm in the US at the moment (hence the apparent ungodly hour of my post - 5.30am GMT I believe) and the pundits on American TV (who were English) and they spent a long time complimenting the decision. Sky Sports, take note.
pundits actually understanding the laws of the game, can you send them over here

Reactions: KB
Back