A&H

Neymar was fouled ten times Vs Switzerland

The Referee Store
right before this quickly gets shut down as we've again steered off the original topic. I find these notions laughable and this in no way personally aimed at a couple of members on here. But prior to Oliver, apparently Webb had it in for United then it was Clattenburg who was equally biased against Chelsea it seems, then now Oliver. Oh and let's not forget that collectively, according to some members, refs both in England and across the continent have colluded against City!!!

As a referee, i find it extremely hypocritical that some suggest that their fellow referees are biased against a team one way or another!! By all means CONSTRUCTIVELY assess and criticise their performance, heck sure disagree with decisions but to call them cheats. Because that's what you are doing, when you won't stand it yourself in your games. Well enough said i think, shame on you!!

right before this quickly gets shut down as we've again steered off the original topic. I find these notions laughable and this in no way personally aimed at a couple of members on here. But prior to Oliver, apparently Webb had it in for United then it was Clattenburg who was equally biased against Chelsea it seems, then now Oliver. Oh and let's not forget that collectively, according to some members, refs both in England and across the continent have colluded against City!!!

As a referee, i find it extremely hypocritical that some suggest that their fellow referees are biased against a team one way or another!! By all means CONSTRUCTIVELY assess and criticise their performance, heck sure disagree with decisions but to call them cheats. Because that's what you are doing, when you won't stand it yourself in your games. Well enough said i think, shame on you!!

I don't think Oliver is consciously biased against Utd, I didn't say he was and certainly didn't call him a cheat.
You have completely manufactured some kind of issue here.
The man simply isn't consistent in the battles he picks. Takes a hard line one game, bottles it the next

Back