A&H

Nike referee shirt S/S

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I'm looking to get the S/S Nike refs shirt from this season, I'm too tight to pay the £40 A&H want and was wondering if anyone had one they'd sell. Looking for a medium size wise.

The Referee Store
If none appear here, wait a month and a half or so and it will be superceeded by the new shirt which should mean a drop in price.

Just search on Google cheap football kits - websites like Clubline and Discount Football Kits will do it for about £30 - don't know how much of a discount A&H will do. Do you do the RA-FA incentive scheme - you can always get the new one for free (which is what I'm doing)?

I don't think I can do RA-FA cause I'm registered with a Welsh CFA and not an English CFA.

Just search on Google cheap football kits - websites like Clubline and Discount Football Kits will do it for about £30 - don't know how much of a discount A&H will do. Do you do the RA-FA incentive scheme - you can always get the new one for free (which is what I'm doing)?

When you say for free, I'm guessing that's with your point and so how many points does it take?

Back