A&H

No Topic

The Referee Store
image.png

:D

You cannot see it, but the points don't expire for 1,000,001 years. I'm mean like that.

Guessing the silly season is upon us @RegalRef!

Also what are warning points? Is it some sort of nectar/club card type thing? :ninja:

How many do I have? This is exciting :D:cool:

I also see @RegalRef also has one warning completed from your screen grab. Do tell what for :rolleyes:

You win a Luton Town package including a season ticket and pink furry handcuffs to ensure you remain in your seat for the duration of each match...

my friend used to play for Luton Town ... or still does? I dunno lol I loose track!

I want to know more about these loyalty points/card thing @HertsFinest speaks of ...

do they get discounts on Refsworld?

I've seen two different mods today screen grab warning and ban screens on your profile :D:D:D
Don't worry ShineyFarts, I've placed several hundred on yours but not revealed publicly. You're only 2 points from an automated 7-day ban ;)

my friend used to play for Luton Town ... or still does? I dunno lol I loose track!

I want to know more about these loyalty points/card thing @HertsFinest speaks of ...

do they get discounts on Refsworld?
The opposite actually CJ. For each warning point accumulated, your total price goes up 1%!

how do we find out how many warnings points we have?

I think that should be displayed along with the amount of posts/likes etc :p

Back