A&H

OFFINABUS

JBeil

Level 5 Referee
The game I've got tomorrow involves a team that have been previously accused of using racial comments towards opposition players & officials. Obviously this qualifies as OFFINABUS and is a red card, but if it occurs again, what specifically will I need to include in my report?

The Referee Store
firstly, go into the game with an open mind, you cant predict anything that may or may not happen!

secondly report to the CFA via the usual whole game reports whatever you hear (word for word) or if an accusation is made that you don't hear, exactly what the player/official/spectator says they heard.

firstly, go into the game with an open mind, you cant predict anything that may or may not happen!

secondly report to the CFA via the usual whole game reports whatever you hear (word for word) or if an accusation is made that you don't hear, exactly what the player/official/spectator says they heard.

If I hear it it'll go in the section on WGS where you explain the foul, if it's an accusation, should that be listed under 'Other Misconduct'?

Hopefully, I won't need to know - I'm hoping I'll turn up and get to referee a rugby match!

if you send off for offinabus there's a section for you to enter text so put that there

accusation, other misconduct as you say sounds right (never had to use it for that mind so could be wrong!)

I think if an allegation is made you have to report that as well, even if you don't send off for it. Put in the report that you didn't hear the comments yourself. (This is for Wales though, we just had an e-mail sent out to cover this as racism has raised its ugly head in our games this season... =/)

Back