A&H

"Only brought my black kit"

The Referee Store
Wonder what happened for this to have gone on. They don’t even have pockets on those do they?

Not sure if it is still the same, but the club wearing black in those competitions is supposed to provide an alternative colour kit. So either that is what they provided, or they didn't provide anything and the officials improvised.

Not sure if it is still the same, but the club wearing black in those competitions is supposed to provide an alternative colour kit. So either that is what they provided, or they didn't provide anything and the officials improvised.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those will be 2A/B officials, surely they have more than one colour kit?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those will be 2A/B officials, surely they have more than one colour kit?

I've been out of the loop for a few years, but I thought provided coloured kits only came in at Football League.

What age group was this?

Yep, this is a PL2 game so whilst the ref would have coloured tops the ARs are not provided with them. I suspect that @RustyRef has hit the nail firmly on the head

Back