A&H

Ouch!

The Referee Store
Great work by the referee. Straight to the red for the initial, then a yellow each side for the afters. No silly business, just bangs them out and gets on with the rest.

Bad refereeing by my account. He sees a ****ing atrocious tackle and just ambles over. If it was me, I'd be running to the player to stop the blatant MC that's going to ensue, red card out so everyone knows.

I'm with the bstard on this.
The ref casually bimbled over. That red card took 20 seconds to be lifted.
I'd have been going f*cking nuts on the whistle, and in the 2 seconds it took me to be on the scene the red would be aloft.

The tackler should be banned for a year.
At least noone spat at anyone.

Gotta agree... Ref far too relaxed!! Get over there asap and smash the red out and pray that you can avoid afters

That's disgusting. Tackles like this should be measured in years, not weeks.

Surprised to see yellow cards for the melee - I thought players could normally do anything they like as long as a bunch of their mates are also doing it ;-)

Agree about the walking over. Walking tells the players there's no big deal. I don't think it would have made a difference to the confrontation - too many prima donnas who want to look tough and important - but at least look like you care about what happened. Terrible look for any injury IMO.

It's from the Israeli Premier League, it's a year old, and it has ended the career of Rafi Dayan who has failed to recover from the injury......he's 25 yrs old.

Back