A&H

Paris World Cup

Danusa86

We are still looking or some referees for the 1st edition of this great international youth football tournament that will take place in Paris, the French Capital, from July 5 to July 11.

Tournaments offers you free hotel accommodation, food and transport around Paris. The only thing you need to pay for is your trip to/from Paris.

For more information contact me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.curcio.3

Or visit the website www.parisworldcup.com

The Referee Store
Definitely one for next year after exams, dates don't quite work out this year :(

Anyone else on here going to Paris? I'm flying out on Saturday getting a little nervous but also massively excited! My first ever tournament abroad!

Dang too late for this year but i;d be up for next year.

And of anyone fancied driving with me, split the cost and would make it about £50 a head. (Receipt available for you to deduct on you SA form!)

Anyone else on here going to Paris? I'm flying out on Saturday getting a little nervous but also massively excited! My first ever tournament abroad!

Yeah im going, flying Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Maybe I'll come and see you guys :) All the fields in the South are close to my work

Just been told i don't have anywhere to stay tomorrow so I've had to book my own hotel. Not what i want tot be doing the day before i fly. @Yacinho I'm staying at the Ibis Hotel in Aubervillers, which is the best way to get to it from Charles De Gaulle. Do you think a taxi will cost much?

@SionTHFC Cheapest and fastest way is to take the RER B directly from the airport to La Courneuve-Aubervilliers, then you have 1.6km walk, but there should be a bus taking you from the station to somewhere close around the hotel.
Taxi is expensive in Paris, plus, if you don't know the city well and the taxi driver isn't really honest, you might take an unnecessary big tour before arriving to your hotel..., I wouldn't advice, everyone is taking Uber nowadays

To complete what I was saying, once you're in "La Courneuve-Aubervilliers" (top of the map), you can take the bus 150, direction Porte de la Villette and stop at André Karman, that will get you really near the hotel (see the map)

http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php?nompdf=150&loc=bus_banlieue/100

28383259tr.png

You're welcome mate, sadly, I'm not available during the week. For knowing the teams, if their usual players are there, you should see some good football from Montrouge U19 and FC Issy U17 :)

If anyone has a question about the trip to Paris, feel free to ask !

Well what a week! Met some great people and finished off the week officiating the U19's final, which was won by the host team Pitray Olier. Also well done to @Josh who was appointed a final. Although at times it was a little disorganised it all came together by the end of the week. Fantastic experience as my first tournament abroad, I'll definitely be applying for more in the future.

Glad to hear you had fun, congratulations on your appointment to the final :)

Had a fantastic week! Slight disorganisation at the beginning but it all came together just in time! Finals walk-outs are on my youtube channel now. Didn't get them all unfortunately., Got U12, 16 and U19. Great week and really enjoyed it! Congrats to @SionTHFC on his final!!!

Anybody else going to apply to go next year? Strongly considering next years Paris World Cup as well as one of the Iber Cup tournaments.

@jack.prescott I'm applying for Iber Cup Costa Del Sol, Estoril, Paris World Cup and Iber Cup Scandinavia to keep my options open as it depends what time I can get off school. But the Paris World Cup would be good as you can go by train for about 60 quid and the Euro's are on in the evening too...

@jack.prescott I'm applying for Iber Cup Costa Del Sol, Estoril, Paris World Cup and Iber Cup Scandinavia to keep my options open as it depends what time I can get off school. But the Paris World Cup would be good as you can go by train for about 60 quid and the Euro's are on in the evening too...

Paris World Cup and Iber Cup Scandanavia are my 2 options at the minute, the others will probably clash with my A2 exams which is unfortunate.

Back