A&H

Polar RS400 Plans

SteveAustinRef

Level 7 Referee
Just got myself a new Polar RS400 with all the trimmings as it were, I am now looking for some plans that I can import into Pro Trainer software and then download onto the watch.

The ones on the website are a bit pants, so was wondering if anyone has any they would share before I start the long winded process of making my own

The Referee Store
Steve, I know that I have harped on about Podrunner on various posts here but I can't recommend it enough (no I don't work for them). After ten years in the army of only running when I had to and not enjoying it, I am at the point where I quite enjoy running and can now run further than I ever tried when I was a squaddie. And I left that job nearly 20 years ago!! I am looking to work towards a marathon distance with the aim of doing an 50-miler within two years. I have used the Podrunner Intervals training programme and have found that it has really helped me. The main thing is to build up slowly and put the effort into the interval work.

Yeah I have already downloaded it. It looks good and once I complete the 5K plan I'm doing I will move onto it.

Back