A&H

Promotion

Ben448844

RefChat Addict
Good evening. A quick question regarding promotion. I only went through my level 7 in September so I'm new on the scene in current times (I passed the old level 3 in 1999 as a 16 year old and I've probably officiated in 100 games both officially and unofficially).

When can you be considered for promotion and how do you go about It? During the course it was clear that I've reffed many times (I was about the oldest for a start lol) and I was told I'd be considered quickly but I haven't the faintest how to go about it (owing to just emailing the head if the local fa, whicjbis will do shortly, it's slightly complicated by the fact that I've moved house and therefore associations in the last month or so).

Much appreciated

The Referee Store
Hi Ben, you need to check with your RDO about applying to the promotion scheme. In Kent applications have to be done by the 1st March. There should be some guideline on what is required to achieve promotion. The process is quite straightforward in my experience. I think you need to have reffed 20 games as a Level 7 before you can apply. I can forward you the guidelines we have been given for the 2018/19 promotion year should you wish.

Hi Ben, you need to check with your RDO about applying to the promotion scheme. In Kent applications have to be done by the 1st March. There should be some guideline on what is required to achieve promotion. The process is quite straightforward in my experience. I think you need to have reffed 20 games as a Level 7 before you can apply. I can forward you the guidelines we have been given for the 2018/19 promotion year should you wish.

That would be very helpful, thanks

Back