A&H

Really!

James goodgame

As I’m quite new to this refereeing lark I keep going back to the LOTG to try and educate myself , think IFAB need to check the pictures they’re using ! (Check out the name on the shirt !)8CD97C9F-3C1B-4202-B228-39461692BE89.png

The Referee Store
The best bit about the Celtic player was , for the brief time he was here, media referred to him as, "Schitze" or something like that, rather, than, well, as it looks

As an aside, I had to meet a customer years ago when I was on the tools. His name was Nicholas Knock, We had to be seriously careful not to shorten his Christian name... It could have easily gone south in the wrong company!

Last edited:
As I’m quite new to this refereeing lark I keep going back to the LOTG to try and educate myself , think IFAB need to check the pictures they’re using ! (Check out the name on the shirt !
You are aware that there are people playing the game in different countries, who speak different languages - and that words in different languages mean different things, aren't you? :rolleyes:

You are aware that there are people playing the game in different countries, who speak different languages - and that words in different languages mean different things, aren't you? :rolleyes:
I think it's quite reasonable (and funny) for @James goodgame to point out that there's a girl called 'Minge' in the LOTG, regardless of how that translates into other languages :rolleyes:

It doesn't work quite as well written down, but I remember when Dirk Kuyt first came to England, he was asked how to pronounce his surname...and if I tried to spell it out phonetically, I'm pretty sure the forum's filter would object, hence why most commentators pretty quickly anglicised it to "kite"

A few years ago Citee fans were asked to name an end to the Emptyhad, it had to be a famous player or manager, unfortunately the poll was hijacked by United fans online who voted together for City Legend Colin Bell..Sadly, the club refused to call it the Bell End.... not sure why?

Back