RefSix

Really!

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
The best bit about the Celtic player was , for the brief time he was here, media referred to him as, "Schitze" or something like that, rather, than, well, as it looks

As I’m quite new to this refereeing lark I keep going back to the LOTG to try and educate myself , think IFAB need to check the pictures they’re using ! (Check out the name on the shirt !
You are aware that there are people playing the game in different countries, who speak different languages - and that words in different languages mean different things, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
You are aware that there are people playing the game in different countries, who speak different languages - and that words in different languages mean different things, aren't you? :rolleyes:
I think it's quite reasonable (and funny) for @James goodgame to point out that there's a girl called 'Minge' in the LOTG, regardless of how that translates into other languages :rolleyes:

GraemeS

RefChat Addict
It doesn't work quite as well written down, but I remember when Dirk Kuyt first came to England, he was asked how to pronounce his surname...and if I tried to spell it out phonetically, I'm pretty sure the forum's filter would object, hence why most commentators pretty quickly anglicised it to "kite"