A&H

REF EQUIPMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIFAFIFA2016

Level 6 Referee
referees need many pieces of equipment and many new refs cant find a list online:
whistle (recommended: FOX 40)
cards (yellow and red)
score sheet
uniform (given to you by your club)

- those are the basic things.
if you have any more equipment that you carry with you then let me know.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
referees need many pieces of equipment and many new refs cant find a list online:
whistle (recommended: FOX 40)
cards (yellow and red)
score sheet
uniform (given to you buy your club)

- those are the basic things.
if you have any more equipment that you carry with you then let me know.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA give yourself a yellow for that!

haha yes ... i'm still waiting for mine !

ok so add to that
another whistle
watch(es)
pencils/pen
coin(s)
AR flags (unless supplied by your club :))
pressure guage
pump
drink(s)
towel
personally i also carry a bin bag in case i need to leave my bag next to the pitch and the ground is wet
ummm what else? notebook ?
copy of the LOTG
copy of the league handbook

i must have forgotten something

You can also make a profit if you carry in your bag: rolls of different colours of electrical tape, dog poo bags.I also carry spare studs and the stud spanner. Most important of all though - ibuprofen.

Reactions: Kes
What - socks? @Kieran W
Lets get techical for a second - you area speaking to a newly registerd ref an they are aksing what kit is neede, and you tell them "something to out on their fet - they turn up in flip flops, "oh but he didnt SAY boots did he"?

What - socks? @Kieran W
Lets get techical for a second - you area speaking to a newly registerd ref an they are aksing what kit is neede, and you tell them "something to out on their fet - they turn up in flip flops, "oh but he didnt SAY boots did he"?

The OP doesn't actually say they're a new ref and it says level 6 on their profile, though they could be (I think CIFA is the Cayman Islands?). Last time I checked socks could also be put on your feet as well :D

I watn refering to the OP i was referin to your statement of "Something to put on your feet?"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA give yourself a yellow for that!
YEAH I JUST MADE A TYPO WHATS THE MATTER WITH THAT (TRYING TO SHOW OFF RIGHT)
The OP doesn't actually say they're a new ref and it says level 6 on their profile, though they could be (I think CIFA is the Cayman Islands?). Last time I checked socks could also be put on your feet as well :D

YEAH BUT I THOUGHT I SAID IF YOU HAD ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW AND ANY WAYS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO NEED SHOES.

You can also make a profit if you carry in your bag: rolls of different colours of electrical tape, dog poo bags.I also carry spare studs and the stud spanner. Most important of all though - ibuprofen.
cool. but I don't think your duty is to pick dog dodo off the ground.

YEAH I JUST MADE A TYPO WHATS THE MATTER WITH THAT (TRYING TO SHOW OFF RIGHT)

YEAH BUT I THOUGHT I SAID IF YOU HAD ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW AND ANY WAYS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO NEED SHOES>
yes. cifa is in the cayman islands and the reason I am a level 6 referee is because I'm not a new referee so keep dreaming.

yes. cifa is in the cayman islands and the reason I am a level 6 referee is because I'm not a new referee so keep dreaming.

I believe you're arguing with yourself?

cifa is also CIFA
cayman islands has a capital 'Cayman Islands'
and there should be a comma after 'yes' not a full stop as you are carrying on the sentence

I mean, if we are going to be grammar police ...

Won't lie, you lot are all sad ... if I were in the Cayman Islands then I'd be on a beach with a ****tail, not out looking for a game to referee ... enjoy your holidays guys! :p:cool:;)

one final point ... hasn't the 'what's in your bag?' thread already been discussed? @Ross @SM @Tealeaf @DanCohen17

cifa is also CIFA
and there should be a comma after 'yes' not a full stop as you are carrying on the sentence

Won't lie, you lot are all sad ... if I were in the Cayman Islands then I'd be on a beach with a ****tail, not out looking for a game to referee ... enjoy your holidays guys! :p:cool:;)

one final point ... hasn't the 'what's in your bag?' thread already been discussed? @Ross @SM @Tealeaf @DanCohen17
according to his profile he's only 10, so i reckon he can be excused the spellings ;)

When you've quite finished gents!

I'm really not in the mood for bullshit today, so consider this a final warning before warnings/thread bans are issued.

cifa is also CIFA

I think you'll find George Town on Grand Cayman is the capital... if we're going to be the geography police ;) Been there a few times (through work), and Seven Mile Beach is very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back