A&H

Refs Call Buzzers

The Referee Store
Hi guys, I have a similar issue. My buzzer bips time to time even if no one is using the flags. I would like to fix this issue. Can someone help me with it?

Hi guys, I have a similar issue. My buzzer bips time to time even if no one is using the flags. I would like to fix this issue. Can someone help me with it?
Following this, mine does it too

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I also sent Jevon a PM, I talked to the producer.
The good thing is: They can repair it.
The Bad thing is: It has to be done in Taiwan
Because your cases are no guarantee cases, I cant take all the costs for this. My sugestion is: If you all 3 send me your flags with receivers, I collect it and send it in one bigger package to Taiwan. For all the transports (to and back from Taiwan) and back to you, I would have to charge you 55 EUR. This would be the repairing price if all 3 of you send me their flags, if just one of you want to do it, it would cost 79 EUR.

As second option I would offer you 3 a complete new set for 269 EUR, or for 209 EUR if you send me your old set as part of payment.

I am sorry that I cant offer you a costless solution, but I cant repair it myself. Please give me your comments here or via PM.

Hi guys,

I also sent Jevon a PM, I talked to the producer.
The good thing is: They can repair it.
The Bad thing is: It has to be done in Taiwan
Because your cases are no guarantee cases, I cant take all the costs for this. My sugestion is: If you all 3 send me your flags with receivers, I collect it and send it in one bigger package to Taiwan. For all the transports (to and back from Taiwan) and back to you, I would have to charge you 55 EUR. This would be the repairing price if all 3 of you send me their flags, if just one of you want to do it, it would cost 79 EUR.

As second option I would offer you 3 a complete new set for 269 EUR, or for 209 EUR if you send me your old set as part of payment.

I am sorry that I cant offer you a costless solution, but I cant repair it myself. Please give me your comments here or via PM.

I happy to follow this way with you guys. I will be back on the 18th August and I can post it at around that period. Let me know what about the others, otherwise I can go ahead on my own.

Back