A&H

Sold Refscall buzzer flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewcenary

Hi,

A fellow referee is selling a set of Refscall buzzer flags that he has no need for any more.

He is looking for £100.

I've attached a picture!

These are ALSO on eBay. If interested, give me a shout and I'll hook you up.

Attachments

• flags.JPG
    flags.JPG
    379.8 KB · Views: 97
The Referee Store
I have been informed that they do indeed work!

If anyone is interested drops me a PM I'm happy to hook you up directly with the referee so that you can get any further information as required.

We have an old pair for our society. I an asking my society if they'd like them if so I can pick them up now

@Joseph Proietti - leagues don't use them am will probably ban you from using them. FA actively discourage their use below L3.

I don't think leagues can ban you from using them (I've never encountered this). I'd never lend mine to CARs though.

Personally, I found buzzer flags very useful at L5 and particularly at L4. That said, I also did games with CARs to keep my hand in with NOT using them so I didn't get lazy with checking for flags. It really depends on how many games you are going to be doing with neutral assistants.

He is on the welsh system by the looks of things.

Their use is discouraged, but then he would be giving them to CARs if he used them regularly. I have used them as NAR at welsh league level. Very handy.

@SM Yes I am on the Welsh system. Our Society has many referees and assistant referees on the Welsh Premier League. I am looking for the society as our set broke not to long ago. We use them for our local finals with society referees and Assistant referees. And defiantly no CAR would touch them.

Used those kind of flags (signal bip) this weekend for the first time, clearly a huge reinforcement of referee communication.
Hope I'll be in a high enough level to be the one buzzed and not the one buzzing :D

@SM Yes I am on the Welsh system. Our Society has many referees and assistant referees on the Welsh Premier League. I am looking for the society as our set broke not to long ago. We use them for our local finals with society referees and Assistant referees. And defiantly no CAR would touch them.
Your from PT aren't you? I'm sure I've seen your name on PTRS on facebook not so long back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back