A&H

Refsworld Card Skins

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
Refsworld released their new product today; card skins. They stick onto your cards, and have spaces for you to write players numbers, caution codes, time etc. They are re-useable, and actually look quite good.

What are your first impressions? Obviously no one has them yet, but will anyone be looking to buy them? At £3.81 for 6, they don't look too bad.

http://www.refsworld.com/index.php/cards/refsworld/card-skins.html#.UuUBd3k4nL8

The Referee Store
I'll be getting sent some,so don't buy any just yet ;)

I think my first impressions are more for when you are higher in football and you know the players

*cough cough* I think I should have first dibs...;):p

I'll be getting sent some,so don't buy any just yet ;)
Maybe you could tell Hary if you could have a few extra, and you'll distribute them to a range of referees and gather their thoughts on them...:D

There is a yellow one (look through the photos). The yellow one is set out differently. The pitch is there to record where the red card incident took place; there isn't a pitch on the yellow ones.

Hmmm, something I'd want to try before I buy. Especially with it shipping from the colonies.

I'll let you lot work it out :p

Guys, drop me a pm with your address and I'll see what I can do ;)

Never been so popular!
image.jpg

To everyone that's PM'd me, I haven't got them yet, not even sure how many I'm getting so if I get enough you'll all get some, if not, it's first come first served.

Back