A&H

Refsworld

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
Has anyone used these? I want to buy something off them, but want to know what they're like as they are is Australia. How quick is delivery? Thanks

The Referee Store
Yes I have stuff arrives quickly considering the distance it travels and the items are great. I am ordering from them once the item I want is back in stock.

Yeah I have been looking at stuff from there especially the orginiser but not been sure, has anyone got it?

Thanks Steve. I have been looking at the organiser from them Ryan, and I'm going to buy it later today, especially as it has free delivery at the moment when I enter my post code! I'm looking at the pen pressure gauge as well - looks good!

Last edited:
I've ordered the organiser + pressure gauge pen! Will let you know when it arrives!

The delivery is good - ordered Monday arrived today! And the organiser is good Ryan, exactly as it is in the video. I ordered the refsworld wallet with it as well. It is very sturdy, I am impressed with it! The pen pressure gauge is good as well. It is smaller than a normal pressure gauge, and works just the same. Really impressed over all!

I have ordered stuff and they have been good, would recommend putting in a 'large' order so that you 'save' on postage.

They were good, and I got free delivery so that was a bonus

I like the organiser an wallet you mentioned so ordered that and an orange and black sonic blast! Orange and black? Awesome!

Back